Hi, my name Septi istiharoh. I from tanjungpura university, program study, social education. I was born on 22 september 1998 in singkawang. My dad's name is zamhari and my mom is norita. I am the fourth child of 5 siblings. I have 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother. Now I live in pontianak, but my mom and dad live in singkawang. In Pontianak I lived with my first sister named hilma sari. Sometimes if i am not busy I help him keep her son named Dirga, herhome address on karya sosial street , complex permata permai block c number 25, do not forget to visit ya heheh.
By the way my hobby is singing, my favorite singer maudy ayunda. Do you know? She took an S-1 at oxford university with a very satisfying score and she earned a scholarship at the harvard university. Next you have to know I am a good at eating, and my favorite foods are meatballs, fried rice, satay, chicken noodles. And my favorite drink is Ice tea Hahahahah sound weird is not it? I wonder why I like to eat but my body is never fat.
After that I really like the color pink. I think pink is very show that it's favorite color of women. Do you also like colors like me? I hope so too hehehe. And now I want to explain why I choose the majors that I choose, hmm the reason is simple it's because I follow sbmptn test and I passed it there. I also chose it because I love history lesson. Yes history but not history about
past me and him ya hehe. Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialog UAS Bahasa Inggris